The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Intersection of Mulan East Street and East Outer Ring Road, Shunping County, Baoding City, Hebei Province
E-type gravel crusher is a kind of gravel crusher. The motor drives the belt and pulley to move the jaw up and down through the eccentric axis. When the jaw moves up, the angle between the elbow plate and the jaw becomes larger, thus pushing the jaw plate closer to the fixed jaw plate. At the same time, the material is crushed or split to achieve the purpose of crushing. Crusher crushing mode is curved extrusion type. When moving hull goes down, the angle between elbow plate and moving hull decreases. Under the action of pull rod and spring, the moving hull plate leaves the fixed hull plate. At this time, the crushed material is discharged from the lower outlet of the crushing chamber. The crusher periodically crushes and discharges materials with the continuous rotation of the motor.
2. Product Usage:
1. This series of crushers are mainly used in metallurgy, mining, chemical industry, cement, construction, refractories and ceramics and other industrial sectors for crushing and fine crushing various hard ores and rocks.2. The series crushers are most suitable for crushing soft and hard ores with compressive strength not higher than 300 Mpa (Mpa), and the maximum size of crushed materials should not be greater than that specified in the technical parameter table.
3. Preparations for the start-up :
1. Check carefully whether the lubrication of the bearing is good and whether there is enough grease in the connection of the bearing and the elbow plate.
2. Check carefully whether all fasteners are fully fastened.
3. Whether the transmission belt is good or not, if it is found that the belt is damaged, it should be replaced in time. When there is oil stain on the belt or pulley, clean the belt with a clean cloth.
4. Whether the protective device is good or not, if it is found that the protective device is unsafe, it should be eliminated immediately.
5. Check whether there are ores or other impurities in the crushing chamber. If there are ores or other impurities, they should be eliminated.
1. After inspection, it is proved that the machine and transmission parts are in normal condition before starting.
2. The machine is only allowed to start without load.
3. After starting, if abnormal conditions are found, start-up should be stopped immediately. After the abnormal conditions are identified and eliminated, the crusher can be restarted.